Sunday, March 31, 2019

Tip 4 A New Back Cover

Tip 4 A New Back Cover

I have hit a mental block on my new book, so to build up my interest again I decided to work on the Blurb for the back cover. CreateSpace had a good tool for designing book covers, and now that they have closed and moved over to Amazon I will try their Book cover tool. I also will try Lulu’s book cover tool. They are quite different, Lulu seems picky about the dimensions of the graphics. I would recommend a graphics program that you can use to crop and resize your images. Free for non-commercial users at https://www.irfanview.com/  is the program that I use. Irfan Shiljan has created a nice program for graphics. The following cover I created on Lulu, https://www.Lulu.com/ 



   The Blurb is 143 words long and the first few lines should grab the reader’s attention:

Martin looked around at the strange landscape; the trees were weird, like none he had never seen before. Large leaves and jungle vines hanging from all of them. Then he remembered the flash.

Next, I will create a book cover using Amazon. 

Tip 5 Amazon cover. Next Week

#Writing #BookTips #Hubert'sBlog #WritingTips

No comments:

Post a Comment